Registration Closed - only new/addiitonal/replacement
crew can register
Base Registration per participant
How to register
How to register a team for the waitlist
Complete pages 1-4 of the registration and select Sailing as your sport.
On Page 5 of the registration, enter your Sailing Team Name (e.g. Windy Sisters).
Leave the Sailing Team Captain's Confirmation Code blank.
You can then get the rest of your crew to also register with the same Team Name which will enable registration to identify you as a complete team for the Waitlist.
Hints for GGVII Registering (updated on 22 July 2004) - which may or may not work:
1. To REGISTER, go to http://www.gaygameschicago.org/registration/home.php
2. Go to the ABSOLUTE BOTTOM of the page and click on : "PROCEED TO REGISTRATION. The link is : https://www.signmeup.com/reg/register.aspx?formid=50013
3. If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser select TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS. (Other browsers may vary - lookup history and cookies in Help)
3a. Click on button "DELETE COOKIES". CLICK ON BUTTON "DELETE FILES". CLICK ON BUTTON "CLEAR HISTORY"
3B. What is a COOKIE ? A COOKIE is a file generated when you access an internet site that contains information about your PC and any accounts, etc. you might have with that internet site.
3C. Why erase all these files ?
Sometimes when you access internet sites and pages for a second, third, etc. time, the system reuses information from the last time you accessed that page, even if you enter new data. By deleted the cookies, temporary files, and history, there is a better chance of having a clean slate before accessing the site.
2. The 3 digit number on the back of your Credit Card (or front AMEX) is critical. Cards can be declined if the daily limit is surpassed or if the card is not authorized to make charges.
3. If you are still getting declined, call your bank. They can see the code and tell you why.
4. To contact the GGVII Registration support in the USA, call +1 (312) 994-2432.
4A. To send them an email, click on the CONTACT ME link at the bottom right of each registration page. Or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
6. AFFICIENT also said that if, by any chance, a charge was made in error, then it would be reimbursed. I have not check with my bank yet, but will let you know when I do so.
7. If you send an email, you can copy email@example.com
Additional Info :
Technical/Payment Support: If you need technical or payment related assistance, such as problems with your credit card payment, concerns about possible duplicate payment, "AVS" errors, or fields where your information doesn't seem to be entered properly but you can't figure out why, you should contact the registration site vendor via the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every page of registration. If you are no longer on a registration page and still want to ask your question, visit their general support page at SignMeUp.com/support where you'll find answers to frequently asked questions as well as a link for emailing specialized questions
|All words and pictures © GLORY 2002-2006 unless otherwise specified. No text or images from this site may be reproduced in whole or part without the written permission of the publishers. The inclusion of links does not constitute endorsement by GLORY.|